Bridging the gap between technology and firm management!
The Boomer Technology Circles are technology-focused communities that bring together firm and IT leadership from peer accounting firms. Firms share knowledge, experiences and insights in order to help one another with management and technology decisions. Members meet 3 times a year to also benefit from access to top solution providers and influencers within the profession.
Benefits of Membership
- Learn in a non-competitive environment
- Get advice from peers that have experienced, or are experiencing, similar issues
- Gain confidence your firm is making the correct technology decisions
- Discover new ideas and avoid pitfalls
- Access top experts and technology providers
- Set goals, plan for success and be held accountable
- Build trusted, personal and professional relationships
- Benchmark firm performance against other leading firms based on financial and technology metrics
- Strengthen alignment between IT and firm vision
Profile of a successful BTC Firm
- Proactive when it comes to firm technology
- Willing to share their firm’s successes and lessons learned
- Looking to learn from peer firms in a non-competitive environment
- Represented at meetings by both a Partner and IT Leader
Questions to Consider
- Do you view technology as a strategic asset?
- Are you willing to dedicate time to a peer group of firm & IT leaders?
- Are you willing to share your experiences with others and to learn from their experiences?
- Are you willing to be held accountable by your peer group as you strive to improve how your firm utilizes technology to meet firm goals?