Bridging the gap between technology and firm management!
What makes the Boomer Technology Circles unique?
||To view a summary from our last meetings, download the free report,
Profile of a Peer Firm
- The desire to be proactive when it comes to firm technology
- Open and willingness to share their firm’s successes and lessons learned
- Looking to learn from other similar-sized firms in a non-competitive environment
- Represented at meetings by both a Partner and IT Leader
Benefits of Membership
- Learn from similar-sized firms in a non-competitive environment
- Get advice from peers that have experienced, or are experiencing, similar issues
- Gain confidence your firm is making the correct technology decisions
- Discover new ideas and avoid pitfalls
- Access top experts and technology providers
- Set goals, plan for success and be held accountable
- Build trusted, personal and professional relationships
- Ability to benchmark firm performance against other leading firms based on financial and technology metrics
- Opportunities to learn from firms of all sizes
- Strengthen alignment between IT and firm vision
Questions to Consider
- Do you view technology as a strategic asset?
- Are you willing to dedicate time to a peer group of firm & IT leaders?
- Are you willing to share your experiences with others and to learn from their experiences?
- Are you willing to be held accountable by your peer group as you strive to improve how your firm utilizes technology to meet firm goals?