The Guide to Strategic Planning
Our Guide to Strategic Planning is organized for a quick read, allowing you to enter data, information and assumptions about your firm. Once completed, you have a model upon which to build your firm's vision and strategic initiatives. You will be introduced to a one-page plan, which is much easier to maintain than traditional plans that often number near 100 pages. In addition, we reveal how to integrate technology, staffing, marketing, and training in an approach that maximizes the return on your plan's investment.
Become a leader in the industry
In the Guide to Strategic Planning, you will discover a process to take you step-by-step through critical initiatives to develop a roadmap for your future.
- A plan to discover your firm's Dangers, Opportunities, and Strengths (D.O.S.)*
- A roadmap for your firm's growth plan, including a vision, mission, and core values
- Sample strategic plans for overall firm management, marketing, and technology
- Tools to assist in measuring your progress
- Dialogue about following through with your commitments
Our Guide to Strategic Planning will serve as a powerful tool to assist you in becoming a leader in the industry.
Inside the Guide
- Document your firm’s dangers, opportunities and strengths (D.O.S.)*
- Devise a roadmap for growth—including vision, mission and core values
- Sample Strategic Plans for marketing, technology and overall firm objectives
- Utilize accompanying tools to assess your firm's progress
- Learn to foster dialogue in order to sustain commitment each plan
* TM & © 2006. Based on the D.O.S. Conversation™, The 10X Mind Expander™ and The Positive Focus™, concepts from The Strategic Coach Program™. All rights reserved. Used with written permission. www.strategiccoach.com