The Guide to Selecting a Managing Partner
The Guide to Selecting a Managing Partner walks you through a process to identify the person best-suited to lead your firm into the future. We show you how to identify expectations, agree on a job description and examine the traits your firm desires most in its next Managing Partner.
This process is often a controversial, stressful and difficult time for a firm. While it may seem overwhelming, it does not have to be. Let us help you make the most of this critical, yet exciting process.
Critical questions will arise
- What will the Managing Partner’s responsibilities be?
- What are the expectations of other partners and staff for this position?
- Which current partner "fits” the expectations that are set?
- How can a partner transition from the "production” side of the business to the "management” side of the business?
- What tools are available to help the firm make the best decision possible?
Don't be overwhelmed
With a great plan, guidance and a proven process, the answers you resolve can serve as a catalyst for a rewarding time for the firm. In the Guide to Selecting a Managing Partner, you will discover a process that has proven successful in the industry – and can be just as rewarding for you and your firm!