The Guide to Training & Learning offers techniques and tools to create a culture that allows everyone to teach, learn and excel using their natural gifts and abilities. First we help you assess the current state of your firm. Second, we examine more closely what, exactly, a training and learning culture is like. Next, we help you develop tools to make learning in your firm a reality before finally walking you through the implementation of this new strategy.
A wealth of knowledge for the industry
The secret to a firm’s longevity and success may not be found where one might normally expect. While most employers understand the importance of employee training, ongoing education is not often fully integrated into the business culture.
The Guide to Training & Learning comprises a wealth of knowledge compiled in order to help the accounting industry adopt a training and learning culture. Here are just a few examples of how the guide will help you:
- Assess your firm’s current training and learning needs
- Develop a training and learning culture within your firm
- Devise tools that work for your firm to build the training and learning function
- Implement the training & learning function in your firm
- Locate the right leader in the training and learning area
Developing a training and learning culture is essential to safeguarding the long-term success of your firm. Make a commitment to do so now, and let Boomer help with the Guide to Training & Learning.
Inside the Guide
- Assess your firm's current training and learning needs
- Learn how to implement a training and learning as a culture
- Discover tools to build the training and learning function
- Find the right person to lead your firm in this essential function