The e-Guide to Managing Client Risk
Is your firm equipped to manage client-related risks in the 21st century? The accounting profession is in a period of rapid change. Without the right systems and processes in place, it may be a matter of time before you find your staff overwhelmed by client demands – to the detriment of your business. With independence and conflict of interest checks most often handled by a combination of ad-hoc discussions and spreadsheets, the firm is opening itself up to significant risk. Errors and oversights are quite costly if comprehensive checks aren’t performed on each and every client you bring on against those you are already servicing.
The Objectives of This Guide Are To:
- Increase your awareness of the risks to consider related to clients.
- Provide a road map for assessing your firm’s client risk readiness.
- Introduce you to the Boomer Business Capabilities Model.
- Define client risk management and highlight key considerations on which you should focus.
- Provide a one-page game plan to reduce and eliminate risks related to client on-boarding process.